CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Symbion

LBP Views: 24,321
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,721,954

Re: Symbion

Cheshire,

Glad u started symbion. I wish u all the best with it. Yeah, it definitely seems just as potent as threelac. I see the numbers of the CFU's on my bottle, but people forget thet THREELAC is coated with canola oil ("micro-encapsulated" lol) in order to avoid stomach acid. Yet, we with digestive issues, and candida usually have minimal stomach acid. You need stomach acid to secrete to stimulate bile- the bile which will allow the candida to lose that coating in order to work.

I seriously think threelac, 'doesnt work' with many people because of how poor their digestion already is, and/or it needs to get on the walls of the colon or small intestine. People with constipation and poor digestion may have caked crap on the walls of the intestines. I find the greatest fiber I have used so far is acacia fiber (Heather's Tummy Fiber, or Clear Fiber by renew life- same thing)

Hope this helps

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.922 sec, (1)