CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: iodine, ovarian cysts and increased pain

beemiel Views: 17,138
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,719,058

Re: iodine, ovarian cysts and increased pain

Well it sounds like you have a great plan! I would just watch the steam baths-is the water chlorinated? I believe chlorine is not so great if you are trying to normalize bodily functions with iodine. Do you take a multi? I started to take a mult again when I started to have really bad fatigue. I figured it was either coper/zinc. As soon as I started with small amts of copper & zinc, the fatigue lifted. I'm going to stop with the copper after a week or so.
I have a history of fibroids & PMS, so my giant cyst wasn't a total surprise, however, I firmly believe that my cyst was normal but got infected during a very bad bout of appendicitis last year. So, here I am trying to shrink it-which is working! I go back for another ultrasound in 2 weeks. In addition to Iodoral, I am also skin painting Lugol's the ovary area. I get my results back for the CA125 this week hopefully.
You can order Lugol's from alot of diff places-I usually go to amazon and search from there. The salt pushes helped me for the first month-I had very little detox, tho. I just try to eat Sea Salt every day with regular food.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.468 sec, (1)