CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Iodoral makes my thyroid ache

texgal Views: 4,999
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,716,717

Re: Iodoral makes my thyroid ache

I'm coming into this thread rather late, and I see you have a lot of good advice from many people with a lot of experience. I just want to tell you that we (husband and I) have been on Magnascent for about 3 months now. My husband did not experience the achy thyroid at all, but I did. Some people like to dive into the Iodine supplementation, and it seems to work well for them. After my thyroid started aching, I decided to treat that as a signal from my body to take it slower. I took a week off from Iodine supplementation, then started back slowly, with 2 drops a day the first week. Then 4 drops a day for about a month. I am up to 5 drops a day now, doing great. Feeling good. Hope to keep feeling better.

I plan to keep going up to higher levels but not sure at this time just how high. I know I will do it gradually. My theory is that I was Iodine deficient my whole life, and my thyroid has a lot of work to do, you might even think of it as a chance for my thyroid to expand its capabilities now that I'm giving it what it needs to do so.

Since you are getting advice from many different people telling you to do many different things, you will have to go inside yourself (do you meditate?) and find out what your inner guidance (still, small voice within) is telling you. I think your inner guidance about not having your thyroid removed is excellent - I am so glad you listened to that advice. Your thyroid regulates just about everything that happens in your body, so imagine your body trying to get along without that!

One more thing: I believe iodine is almost a miracle element, but there are other things needed for good health. I see many people are giving you various ideas. Here are some of mine:

No cane Sugar or refined (or enriched) wheat products.
Lots of fruits and vegetables.
Members of the broccoli/cabbage family should be cooked before eating - or they will interfere with iodine absorption.
Lots of water.
TONS AND TONS of probiotics - I think the probiotics and iodine together can work miracles.

Also: HOw do you feel about colonics? They may speed up the detox and get rid of your symptoms faster.

These are the things that seem to be working for us. Plus we have used many of the ideas we have learned from this forum, such as Sea Salt and brazil nuts.

Good luck. Sending you wishes for great health.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.531 sec, (2)