CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Got my blood back

Views: 2,656
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,719,196

Re: Got my blood back

rhodiola is an adaptogen, in my experience the most potent one available. it will pick up the slack and allow your adrenals to RELAX which is what you need desperately. anything that makes you feel calm or brings you closer to that place is good for your body.

there is a balancing act of pushing the envelope in supporting the adrenal glands and not suppressing them. in some cases the glands may want or need to shut down and be replaced with hormone. in others you want to push this envelope as much as possible and support them to the hilt with the things i mentioned.

in fact isocort may not be a bad idea either.

selenium is one of the important minerals involved with conversion from t4 to t3. your body is blocking conversion of t4 to t3 on its own right now. supplementing selenium or selenium rich foods will counteract what your body is doing naturally and throw you out of balance.

since you provided more information about the tyrosine and selenium i have a good idea what is going on with your system. you will also want to limit egg yolks since they are high in iodine, and will likely overstimulate you.

you may even want to experiment with the goitrogen brassica vegetables like cauliflower, brussel sprouts, broccoli, and cabbage to see if these help slow you down. you may have a (subclinical) hyperthyroid condition. do your eyes bulge?

if you turn out to be hyperthyroid the brassicas alone can resolve the situation.

interestingly there is a paradox in that both hyper and hypothyroid people can benefit from supplemental iodine. but in your case i wouldn't play around with Iodine just yet.

i would suggest spending the 20-30 dollars and get a hair mineral test and look into andrew cutler's counting rules to interpret the hair test. it is unlikely that your doc will be hip to this test, but it can shed A LOT of light on your situation. metal poisoning is a very good bet in all situations like this. the cutler hair mineral test is the best method i know of to determine whether this is the case.

in the meantime a good quality licorice extract will do you some good.

if your doctor is good you will feel it in short order as what he prescribes will calm you down. if you feel the same or overstimulated -- tired/wired during treatment, then his treatment is not appropriate.

there was a reason i listed the budwig flax oil recipe first in the list.

i don't know what your blood pressure situation is, but if it is low, you want to avoid too many potassium rich foods ( most fruits and vegetables) or salt them to keep the K/NA ratios more balanced.

i read part of your ordeal, and it seems you are spinning your wheels a bit, so i thought i would give you some concrete advice. hopefully this new doctor will help. i don't know what supplements, if any, you are taking now, but it is also possible that something you are taking currently is not in your best interest.

chime in with some more information and i will help you get to a good place. blood type O?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.422 sec, (2)