CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I guess you just couldn’t help yourself

Minnie90 Views: 2,401
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 171,908

Re: I guess you just couldn’t help yourself

Well it seems that you are posting in regards to my post, since you posted shortly after mine and there are many correlations. Well, I asked nasayers not to be malicious, but I guess you just couldn’t help yourself.

>>1. Coloring the JUICE is POINTLESS....

1) I colored the juice and the oil mix "together" because that is how I drink it.

>>2. TEST: Color OIL with unusual dye ..... NO beet juice please)!

2) I used beet juice because it’s what was suggested and said to make the stool red, which it did.

>>...I will pray for annihilation of this stupid world...

You are just a mean person aren’t you!?!?

>>3. I was the first to ask how come there is SO many stones of THAT size coming from liver? Hundreds??? Thousands??? 2 cm in size???!!!

3) I don’t know of anybody claiming to get out thousands all of the full size of 2cm in size coming out, especially in one flush. Some claim thousands of a variety of sizes and “some” of them are 2cm from many flushes.

>> 4. I heard that the stones could be "soap".....Soap would FOAM!

4) I guess you don’t know much about making soap from oil. It doesn’t foam the same way as store bought soap does. Also why would someone lather it up, eeewwww!

I probably shouldn’t be replying to your malicious post, but I guess I just couldn’t help myself either.

Minnie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.266 sec, (1)