CureZone   Log On   Join
Brain Calcification

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
Hundreds of thousands have cured their own cancers, and now yo...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
  Views: 5,369
Published: 11 years ago

Brain Calcification

Hv,

Do you believe that someone could get "brain calcification" of the whole brain/head? I've heard of people getting calcification on parts of their brain due to head injuries but have you heard of anybody getting all over their brain?

I was in an auto accident about 17 years ago where I hit my head on the steering wheel knocking me unconscious for about an hour or two. I have a "raised scar" on the top of my head where it happened. I think it's right where the frontal lobe is located, that area. It's right on the top of my head towards the front over my right eye, but on the top of my head. This is where my head hit the steering wheel.

Is is possible it's on my frontal lobe and this is causing all my problems with brain fog, depression, really poor sleep, anxiety, etc? If so is there anything I can do for something like this? I've heard that once the frontal lobe is damaged that there is nothing that can be done.

I know I'm hypothyroid and have adrenal fatigue but could a calcification of this type in fact cause the problems or would the issues with the thyroid and adrenals be the culprit?

My whole head or more so brain just feels like one large block of concrete. My motor skills are off at times but do come back. I have a problem with dizziness and being off balance.

The hospital did a Cat Scan on me hours after the accident and it showed nothing. I also had neurological testing years later and that came back normal as well.

I know this seems a bit off the subject but what do you think about the psychological condition known as "De-personalization"? Does it originate from something physical? I've had psychological testing and nothing came back that would explain this. In other words, according to my psych docs, who have done psychological and neurological testing on me, there is nothing wrong yet I'm always in a different world. I always have to ask people to repeat what they said cause I didn't catch it the first time. I was off in another zone as usual. I seem to walk, talk and think in completely dream world most of the time.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)