CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Zapper or Rife for lyme, candida, parasites, ebv, etc.?

quarrymaster Views: 3,262
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,718,492

Re: Zapper or Rife for lyme, candida, parasites, ebv, etc.?

Hi Angelo , It can get exspensive , I hear ya there.....I started with the Pau D'Arco , had used it of and on for athelete's foot for 10 yrs or more , when I got the Lyme , I started researching worms etc (Lyme actually are spirochettes (sp)) and got info on Rife , could not afford $3000 , so found a frequency generator would do same thing ,so I got one for about $200 and then a freq counter for about $150 , so saved money , but it takes time to dail in freq and stabilize then zap for 3 min then dial in new and zap it etc , but it worked......so kept reading and found many other helpful ideas and started "essiac tea" and then purchased Colloidal Silver etc , so over time have built up my arsenal against all maladies.....I just ordered a simpler and more portable zapper , but still have my freq gen to go deep if I need too , but have now purchased a "silver puppy" and will get a magnetic pulser etc.......I just keep adding and building defense ......eventially will have a full arsenal and have spread the costs over time......
If you gather info and add a little at a time , you will start feeling better , and slow the problems and then over time overcome the problems all together.....not everything is a right now fixer.....too many people want it NOW....herbs and diet , life changes take time.....just keep reading , and asking questions.....you'll gain confidence and health , and knowledge....Good Luck...Rick

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.516 sec, (1)