CureZone   Log On   Join
Re:

Views: 4,764
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,717,835

Re:

Most of us get a lot less K now, than we have had over much of our time on the planet, due to industrialization, and the lowered K intake has led to conditions arising that wouldn't have otherwise.

In days of old however, most of us would be dead by 50 for other reasons, so it wouldn't matter much in the grand scheme of things. For more info, just do an internet search for potassium deficiency americans and ya get a bunch of stuff, wombat had a good link in her posting recently on this topic in respo to one of my messages.

I use an aqueous solution of KCl, NaCl, LiCl as an alkali metal balancing drink, in appropriate relative amounts of course. Folks with diabetes / kidney issues ought to think twice before playing with ions however, to be sure their organs are able. For those not able, there's ways to repair things, but I've not had good luck in getting folks to change their habit upon mere suggestion, so I quit a long time ago trying to tell anyone what to think or do.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.750 sec, (1)