CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Zapper or Rife for lyme, candida, parasites, ebv, etc.?

quarrymaster Views: 3,000
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,717,218

Re: Zapper or Rife for lyme, candida, parasites, ebv, etc.?

Hi Angelo , There are several things you can try to start...1st , I'd start with Pau D'Arco caps or make the tea (any health food store can give recommends) I did 1 with each meal and one at bedtime.......2nd I'd purchase a colliodal silver maker {I have a SilverPuppy w/ mag stirrer for $160.00)(drink 3 to 4 glasses @ 3 TO 4 OZ) 3RD high doses of Vit C , and then buy a zapper , any zapper , I just purchased a Maestro MZ6 (haven't recieved it yet) but if you look down the page you'll see I asked for opinions on it { about $200.00 with shipping}.....I have a Frequency generator , I purchased off Ebay and I used it when I had Lyme 5 or 6 yrs ago , have not had a problem with Lyme since (it just takes forever to adjust freq and then zap , so going to a more convienient mode of zapping.
you might browse to gain more knowledge , add zinc , magnesium , milk thistle , and a good multi vit to Help also I highly recommend Sea Salt and any other alkaline foods to help kill off the bugs.........hope this helps.....Rick
PS I'm not affiliated with the puppy or Maestro , just figured good quality and price.....LOVE the puppy!!!! will wait on reaction to Maestro

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.387 sec, (1)