I just want you all to know that Humaworm really does help get rid of parasites! And, to encourage you all to hang in there! Yes, die-off symptoms can be HORRIBLE..but man, it is SOOOO worth it in the end!!!
Yesterday and the day before I didn't feel great: headaches, stomach not great, feeling like vomitting. This morning I was feeling heaps tired- groggy tired even though I slept like 9 hours! I have had 3 BMs today- and wow! the stuff I got rid of! I had pain in my lower tummy before my last bm..but there's a reason for it. Toxins - yuck! parasites- yuck! I got rid of some nasty stuff today. And, feel so much better!
Hang in there those of you who are suffering bad die-off. It's worth it. Keep drinking water, heaps of it!