CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Iodoral makes my thyroid ache

hayley3 Views: 5,143
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,717,236

Re: Iodoral makes my thyroid ache

Thanks iolite :-)
I actually did try going gluten free and still eat very little flour products now. I went back to regular eating after I went on a high protein diet and my hair fell out and I gained a lot of weight fast and they were thinking it was because of my thyroid even though I'm hyper. My vitamin D was 14, so I'm wondering if it helped mess up the thyroid.
So now I'm on the Insulin Resistance Diet where you match carbs with protein trying to get back to my normal weight of 125 because I have extremely high testosterone for a female... 146 he said and I think it's being overweight.
I read that too much protein causes acidosis in some people.

Yes I remember seeing the anti-tpo test , not sure about the other. I did read that the way the scan takes up Iodine can tell you whether it is Graves or a hot nodule. If it's Graves it uptakes in the whole lobe or thyroid..can't remember which now but mine just was a spot.
I was hoping for autoimmune because I know I can regulate that with a healthy lifestyle.

I love to juice fast but I got horrible migraines the last time I tried to do even a 1 day.

Honestly, after I gained all that weight, I just gave up and went back to some bad habits. But I am still really good considering , but my body seems to want perfection or it makes me suffer for every little cheat. lol

I'll look into those two things. Thanks for the advice!

Cheryl :-)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)