CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: salt vs potassium

Views: 4,843
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,717,194

Re: salt vs potassium

"All I can say is that my jittery heart and insomnia was helped greatly with salt and water"

Yep. Alkali metal Imbalance. Most folks have that, just as most folks have halogen imbalance. Trouble is, most don't realize it, even many MD's, given how little is devoted to the importance of potassium in the medical texts.

I always had trouble with folks using the word "salt", cuz its meainingless without specifying which salt is being mentioned. Salt, to my knowledge is commonly understood as being table salt , or NaCl. I personally believe that using pure NaCl would be the wrong choice for me. I'm also not sure what "full spectrum" means, I've never seen that, although it sounds like a nice principle, although there would be a couple of rare earths and other metals I'd leave out of the full spectrum of all possible salts As a generalizastion, I'd increase K and Li appropriately and decrease Na. And never forget that Iodine makes Li disappear out of the body in a New York minute.

It is nice to read that you found relief from salt. Which salt did you use ?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)