CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Iodoral makes my thyroid ache

Views: 4,957
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,716,948

Re: Iodoral makes my thyroid ache

Everybody's got their own deal it seems. Funny thing about americans is, they all think they'z so smart, but if ya look at how they're doin in life, the symptoms are otherwise. Hard for me to write that without people gettin upset, but I risk far worse every day.

Point was, there's more ways to get salt in the body other than puttin half a teaspoon of NaCl in a glass of water.

Many natural sources of chloride out there, and I was only expressing my own personal preference. I don't know what you should do though, and its always been my choice to not tell others what to do, especially folks I don't know - its just not a polite thing to do no matter how much I can help.

90 + % of the folks in the USA are way over-dosed on sodium, and severely deficient in potassium, according to many studies. You'll find lots of folks on the internet who recommend ingesting even more sodium, and some get upset when a dude like me comes along and says to use potassium salts. Its just how some folks are, wanting to be right when in fact they know diddly squat.

Citingsources post above tells ya all what ya need to know. I was just trying to provide an add on, alternate view of how to get the chloride.

I use KCl in multi-gram quantities daily for quite a while, but don't recommend anyone else do that. It gives ya certain advantages to be sufficient in potassium.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)