About 3 years, 40 extra pounds and many health ailments ago, I was kind of at my lowest ebb.
I took a chance and flew to the Edgar Cayce spa in Virginia Beach and and had their "cayce cleanse."
I believe it was this afternoon that gave me the strength to start my cleanses and go down the path towards health. I look about 15 years younger and have much more energy; I believe in my heart this afternoon saved my health by providing me a foundation to go from there.
So here's a description -
* Takes an entire afternoon
* Costs about $ 245 for a member of the ARE - 10% more for a non-member
* Includes the following (you won't believe this for the money)...
1) castor oil pack with simultaneous foot reflexology
2) colonic with glycothalamine (a powerful alkalizer)
3) not sure what you call it, but they put you in a cabinet to sweat out toxins, with your head sticking out and bathed in ice watered towels
4) facial and
At the end of this you are utterly cleansed, inside and out, and replete.
I can't recommend them enough! You get twice the services at half the price of the fancy spas, all natural, and truly healing.
It is life changing and wonderful. Just went for the 3rd time - I try to go once a year as a special treat - and it was just as amazing as the first time!
Link is below and I have no affiliation with the spa -