CureZone   Log On   Join
I got through the night! (almost)

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
11211cleanse Views: 1,597
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 171,519

I got through the night! (almost)

I didn't think the ES was too bad. Even the OO/GFJ wasn't too bad going down. I took some melatonin about 10min before drinking the mixture b/c I couldn't track down any ornithine. I definitely did not sleep well. I'm not used to going to bed at 10pm. It wasn't b/c I was in pain or uncomfortable, I think I was just anxious. Around 5am however I had to make a trip to the bathroom. I had a BM and also vomited up some of the OO/GFJ drink. It may have been not too bad going down but coming up it was AWFUL. I couldn't prevent it. Went back to bed after that. Instead of taking the ES drink at 7am this morning I took it at 8am. Now I think I'm going to go to my 11:15 meeting and take the second ES drink when I get home from it. I think this will prevent me from having embarassing buttpee while out. A little more time than recommended between the drinks but hey, I've gotta do what I've gotta do. I will keep posting until this thing is completely done and over with. I do feel pretty dehydrated right now. I am going to take a shower or bath... can I start drinking water yet?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.500 sec, (1)