CureZone   Log On   Join
Iodine helps shrink ovarian cyst & Weight loss

beemiel Views: 10,602
Published: 10 years ago

Iodine helps shrink ovarian cyst & Weight loss

I have a success story I would like to share-I hope it helps some of those lurkers (like I did)take the plunge.
I have been taking Iodine (first Iosol, switched to Lugol's, now taking 50 mg Iodoral with supplements) since mid August 2010. I started taking Iodine because I was dx with a very large ovarian cyst (8.2 x 3 cm) and have historical problems with fibroids. I just had an ultrasound and the results are in-it shrank to 3x1.8 cm! It works! Iodine is the only change I have made to my health regimen so I'm sure of it (beside cutting out most dairy about a month ago). I will continue to take it until I have the all clear from my gyn. Then maintenance. I will post about this again in about 3 months after my next ultrasound.
I also posted on an old thread about weight gain but it didn't bump it to the top so I'll put that info here also. Since weight gain/loss is near and dear to my heart, I know it may be for others here also. I did initially lose some weight (mayb 5 lbs) at first, but then I noticed a definite gain trend-my clothes started getting tight. I made a few changes over the space of 2 weeks-I switched to Iodoral, increased doseage to 50 mg, upped selenium from 200 mcg to 400 mcg, double my B50 complex. Now weight is starting to drop off again.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.469 sec, (1)