CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dvorge Peggyaus Loosing hope

mightyoak Views: 2,443
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,714,708

Re: Dvorge Peggyaus Loosing hope

What about this Gibby? I think all these creams really Do burn.And BAD. The cures are just as damaging to the nerves as the candida. Plus The candida burns. And the creams to treat it, Burn. Ok. After the candida is killed off(hopefully). The area is SO sensitve, It still burns. Because the brain has made the pathway, of burning pain or itch, to the area. Even If the painful area or nerves are healed. It is very possible the brain is repeating the pain signal.
Injured nerves take forever to heal. The creams, ointments, etc keep those painful nerves alive. alive nerves keep hurting. Anything that keeps festering those nerves, and keeping them alive, keeps the pain or itch going. Treat the nerves. Maybe with vitamins.
Sometimes a person can intercept the pain signal. By confusing it.
I had trimengial neuralgia, and have experimented with diverting the pain. Cured it myself, with a 10 cent snap on earring from my grandmothers jewelry box. The reason it worked is it diverted the pain signal.
My intuition is coming in loud and clear. On these creams. But whats a person to do to stop this burning? Gibby, I hope you feel better! mighty oak.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.691 sec, (1)