CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ANY reason not to taken Nystatin?

powertool4 Views: 18,429
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,709,286

Re: ANY reason not to taken Nystatin?

Just an update. Today is day 6 on nystatin. I worked up slowly so it's only been 2 full days on the full dose of 500,000 IU 3 times a day. I am going to get this up to 4X a day. Honestly, I really don't know if its working or not. If it is, its not producing any crazy die off. I did add garlic 2 days ago along with the nystatin and THAT combo is giving me some bad die off. Charcoal seems to help.

I'm going to continue the nystatin/garlic combo and when things level off, add in a third antifungal (NOW foods candida clear). I think stacking them together is better than rotating.. 7 different mechanisms of destruction at once seems a lot better than 1 at a time, even if its rotated.

ANYONE who had success w/ nystatin, did you feel any die off? How long did it take to see any results? FOr me, I don't really judge my progress by symptoms cause that seems to change on a day to day basis but if the test shows 0 fungus/yeast, I'll know.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.500 sec, (1)