CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Has anyone tried a MZ6 Maestro Zapper

quarrymaster Views: 7,589
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,714,560

Re: Has anyone tried a MZ6 Maestro Zapper

Thanks for the incouragement Antonio , I'm just trying to gather more info and to input what I have learned.....I am in no way super intelligent , just trying to Help and get people to experience and experiment on things , and to respond or report what they have experienced , there are many out there who think homeopathic or old cures etc worthless (brainwashed by the medical establishment in my opinion) even though many have been around for 1000 to 4000 years....... Colloidal Silver was used WWII , vinegar was used during the civil war , I could go on and on , my feelings , if it worked back then it ought to work now and save some money. My incounter with Lyme was given oxycillin ,forget what miligram dosage for 2 weeks, it came back so they did twice the original dosage for 3 weeks ......but during that time I found Curezone and started with zapping and vit/min silver etc etc and have had not one problem since.....until they said my PSA was elevated , but all the symptoms they asked me about , I didn't have , freq urination , up at night ,lack of erection etc , they said I was lying , I told them , "if I don't have it I'm not going to admit too it" , I was lying , that's when I turned against them and told them whatfore......now I research for myself , and then incourage others to do the same......
If anyone is wondering , I'm not affiliated with any zapper , or vit/min etc , I work at a quarry and I farm and I look out for myself.....Rick

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.609 sec, (1)