CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Has anyone tried a MZ6 Maestro Zapper

quarrymaster Views: 7,610
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,714,550

Re: Has anyone tried a MZ6 Maestro Zapper

Hi Mendomaid , I did the oxycillan (twice) , plus I did rife type zapping because it went deeper......lyme spirocettes go deep into muscle etc , it has been found to embed deep into muscles at the base of skull (neck area) and was warned not to zap the head area, due to aluminum embedded in brain tissue (aluminum is found in table salt and in most under arm deoderants) , so bought a ozone generator , drank Pau D'Arco tea and zapped. I also did the Clark Wormwood , walnut etc cleanse , only I used the pills and bought Colloidal Silver (expensive to purchase a lot so this time I bought a Silver Puppy and make my own) I did the oxy and test said all is OK , but 6mos later came down with same symtoms , was retested and found them again , went with second round of oxy and did the zapping , tea , pills etc and have had no return of Lyme. To clarify the first time I trusted the doctor , the second time I did with zapper etc and consider myself cured........haven't had a relapse in 6 yrs.....
Just a side note , several scientists' point at aluminum as the increase in Altzymers disease.....seems it shorts out the electric impulses to the brain , causes confusion etc ,....gee just what the symtoms of AZ are....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.484 sec, (1)