CureZone   Log On   Join
that was reassuring....

Clark Liver Flush
Dr. Hulda Clarkís amazing Liver Flush available here. Pure products!...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
pjangel Views: 2,674
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 171,415

that was reassuring....

and I understood everything except "you shouldn't be in two places at once." What does THAT mean? explain?

I definately need to work on the laughter part.
I need to slow down my eating.
I need to increase my exersize.
and to continue on the path.
I probably need to give my adrenals some extra support--I forget that. Licorice of some sort each day....there is so much to do and so many 'distractions' that I get....distracted. I'm not blond, and no offense to blonds, but I act like one....

Thanks for taking the time to respond. The gallbladder pain is gone....that made me a bit concerned for just a couple weeks....and I did pass some (if you ever played with marbles) 'boulder' size stones....and tons of little ones. But I think I'll lay off the liver cleanse at least until the new year.

I'm sure I'll get this figured out with all the support I have here and elsewhere....and think how much wiser I will be when I do! And healthier too.

Thanks,
I'll keep meeting you along the path!
peace, joy in the 'journey"
pj

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

1.266 sec, (1)