CureZone   Log On   Join
Loosing hope

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free TEEF Powder Internationally!
Teeth Powder to Remineralize, Strengthen, and Clean ...

More
More
gibby Views: 2,632
Published: 11 years ago

Loosing hope

I'm so way in over my head. I have no clue what to do anymore. I have a horrible vaginal itch, and even though I've been under the care of a new gyno/ and Dr. Crandell, I don't feel like my treatment is working. I have had vaginal itch for over a year now, treated on and off with home treatments, extreme diet, boric acid treatments, special douches, diflocan, OTC creams, all on and off with varying degrees of working....always have come back.
I now was on diflocan, every other day, didn't seem to work, now on ketoconozole every day, and checking liver enzymes, and I'm fine. I got a candida allergy test and was negative. Using Teraconozole cream nightly, plus Lotrosome cream topically. I do feel better, but still feel the itch. Also being aware of what I eat, and if I react to anything. Nothing, no reactions, but yesterday I was at work, (had applied the Lotrisome cream on because I felt a little itch), ate a hard boiled egg plain, just salt and pepper (I eat that all the time) and then some plain greek yogurt with a little stevia. Also, nothing new, I eat this daily... I started itching really bad and panicked. Called the doctor and made an appt. for tomarrow. Just feeling like nothing is really kicking in. I honestly feel as though I am so over my head. I don't know if anything is working. I feel like everything I have treated myself with has only made the yeast stronger and now I really can't get rid of it. But honestly, what the heck am I supposed to do? I've tried the natural treatments for over a year and battled this, an now am forced to go on RX's. Dr. Crandell says I need to add another class of antifungals to the mix. Lamisil oral, along with OTC topical. I bought that, it burns so bad and so does the lotrisome cream. I'm so miserable. I honestly don't know what to eat anymore. I have not been allergic to anything, but am paranoid about everything. I'm so out of hope, I just want to die. I'm only 50 and I feel like such a waste to live like this. I'm a healthy person! I eat steller foods, don't drink, don't smoke, and people look at me and say I'll be outliving everyone else because of my beautiful and healthy diet. But I feel so hopeless and just want a normal feeling vagina. I would take any other problem. But not this. I'm so sorry to put it that way. It's so embarresing. I can't talk to anyone about this, not even my own sister. I just want to alienate myself from everyone expept my immediate family. I'm so out of hope. this yeast is so deep and just cant be penetrated. What do you do if the yeast is resistant to treatment? Am I supposed to be like an aids patient and go on intreveinious now?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.438 sec, (2)