CureZone   Log On   Join
Cold feet and Re: Telman's Liver Log - 16th Flush

pjangel Views: 2,919
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 171,329

Cold feet and Re: Telman's Liver Log - 16th Flush

Telman,
I'm only on my 4th or 5th flush--I don't keep count well....my life seems too busy.

Regardless.....my hands are warmer, much less pain in my 'guts', BUT still cold feet and toes. Do you think if we ever get the colon/gallbladder/liver etc clear that we will have warm feet? THAT would be such a treat!

(I sometimes put cayenne pepper in my sock, and my shoes. I often sleep with my multi purpose red hot water bottle--alternating on my belly or often at my feet to get them warm enough to sleep) This is a bit off topic, but what do you think?

Then, my mind makes intersting connections....since the reflexology points for the eyes are in the toe area (I THINK that's right) I'm hoping when my toes are warm, the slight vision difficulties will clear as well.

Just wondering what your take on all this is. And if you aren't a guy, you are a VERY logical, clear thinking, grounded woman. I know a few of those....but I don't think I'll ever qualify on the logical part. Maybe someday the grounded....and it seems my thinking clears more with each flush. HOW LONG have you been doing these?

peace, joy in the journey,
pj

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.941 sec, (1)