CureZone   Log On   Join
Loud Pop

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Parasite Cleanse, Kidney Cleanse, Liver Flush, Bowel Program acco...

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

More
telman Views: 2,782
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 171,385

Loud Pop

Lisa

I've read on this forum that people sometimes get an audible sound when they flush with or Epson salts. I get wheezing noises about 15 minutes after I swallow the oo/lj potion. Sometimes I feel movement but there is nothing to see the next day and when I expelled my mammoth stone I felt nothing.

I suppose you've got to look at the plumbing which will slightly different in all of us just like every other characteristic. The flow of bile is controlled by muscle with a reflex triggered by the olive oil. Just like kitchen taps (faucets) being turn on and of make load noises in some houses and not others I guess bile systems are the same. You've also got olive oil moving from the stomach to the duodenum. Thatís a lot of things going on.

I would just consider the "POP" to be a side issue and not let it interfere with you quest.

Regards

Telman

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.875 sec, (1)