CureZone   Log On   Join
Chinese method for removing stuck stones.

Clark Liver Flush
Dr. Hulda Clarkís amazing Liver Flush available here. Pure products!...

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
telman Views: 3,038
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 171,349

Chinese method for removing stuck stones.

Hanna

Thanks for that very interesting link. I think itís just about on-topic as itís mainly about flushing, Chinese hospital style. The protocols discussed in the article don't contradict anything on this forum except that itís is specifically focussed on gall stone removal, when stones are specifically stuck. It achieves this by paralysing the muscle that controls the common bile duct when it enters the duodenum and then releases bile once pressure has built up. It's interesting that the largest size of stone expelled this way is a 1cm calibre, because I think this group does better than that.

The Epson salt is used to increase bile flow I assume by dilating the duct but this doesn't increase the total amount of bile secreted, just the rate of flow for pushing out stones.

The article also recognises that the bile production adjust to the requirement of the body. If ones diet becomes fattier more bile will be produced by the liver. Hence to ensure that all this bile is used the fat intake would need to increase beyond its maximum capability. If the liver gets flushed frequently with 4 floz of olive oil the effect will decrease and to get a ďmaximumĒ flush more olive oil would be required. Obviously there is a limit to doing this. What I don't know is how long it takes the body to adjust and return to normal. However it would indicate that in the long run it isn't beneficial to flush too often and that a longer flush cycle in better. I assume that the professions who indicate 2/3 weeks between flushes have taken this into account.

Telman

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.531 sec, (1)