CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Midge - You asked 4 questions

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Parasite Cleanse, Kidney Cleanse, Liver Flush, Bowel Program acco...

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
lisag Views: 2,797
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 171,338

Re: Midge - You asked 4 questions

Hi Telman,

i think your question of what is the difference between the function of liver bile vs gb bile is a great one. i don't know the answer. and once that gets answered, the whens of each release would get answered too. form always follows function. would you consider posting it on the andreas forum? he'll know the answers to both (or all 3) questions. in fact if i see his forum open, i hope it would be ok with you if i asked him your questions. i'm a curious sort as well.

One thing you said got me. on this last flush i got absolutely no stones out. and just like you, i didn't take any epsoms salts on this last one. i also found, like you, that recovery time was reduced, and for me, nausea was completely reduced. but.. i just wonder - did not taking the epsoms salts account for the no stone part? the body is so knowing, and if the ducts aren't big enough to let stones out, i wouldn't be surprised if the body already knew that, and acted accordingly by not sending out the stones. wouldn't surprise me if this were true.

Lisa

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.422 sec, (1)