CureZone   Log On   Join
Midge - You asked 4 questions

telman Views: 2,799
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 171,335

Midge - You asked 4 questions

Hi Midge

Yes, I'm afraid that I am one of those organised types. Can be boring if I am not careful.

You asked 4 questions:

Q. Why the oil and lemon juice twice??
A. The first potion was to make sure that the liver flushed out and would have problems making enough bile for the second potion. Hence, the second potion would be pumped the gall bladder to the maximum.

Q. What did that accomplish?
A. To exercise the gall bladder to the maximum. (Just my theory)

Q. Will you be doing that again to make sure you got it all out?
A. Yes I think so, although I am not to keen at the moment as the second dose of olive oil is a bit tough to swallow.

Q. At what point would you suggest this protocol to someone else?
A. That is a very good question and there isn't an easy answer because there is such a wide spectrum of flusher on this forum. What I did was somewhere between the classic Hulda Clark protocol and the grandma Nada recipe. If somebody has the some problems as me and has expelled large amounts of chaff and run out of stones then they may want to try it. I must say that the recovery time is much quicker without the Epson salts and after the first bm at 9.00am the day was clear.

Kind regards

Telman

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.359 sec, (1)