CureZone   Log On   Join
SWF with Epsom really made me sick

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Parasite Cleanse, Kidney Cleanse, Liver Flush, Bowel Program acco...

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

More
Sonja500 Views: 1,544
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 171,309

SWF with Epsom really made me sick

During that cleanse, I was sooooo sick. Bed ridden for hours, and felt like fainting. I think I overdid it with the ES and the SWF. Do not recommend that to anyone! But, I think I passed about 180 odd stones.

Interesting what you say about the colonics cleaning you out so well. I was looking for some info on that and couldn't find it. I think it does too. So, how do you get all those stones out then? Obviously with my experience, there is a lot in there.

I think if I do this again in the future I will not take the morning ES mix, and just the SW mix, and also cut the ES down in the evening too. It just isn't doing the business for me. But, I'm seriously thinking about doing a more gentle daily flush rather that this one anymore. It writes off nearly two days for me...and today was really really bad.

Sonja

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.453 sec, (1)