CureZone   Log On   Join
Vit C

Views: 1,496
Published: 8 years ago

Vit C

Hv

I can't use rosehips now i've found i'm allergic to them.
I'll have to give my bag of rosehip powder away. Could it be the batch i wonder, should i try another rosehip powder supplied from elsewhere. I get sore throat and flu like symptoms.
So is Just Amla and Acerola, equal quantities mixed, going to give me adequate C and bioflavanoids?
I've now made the amla/Acerola mix. What could i add instead of rosehips? or will that suffice.
Do you know roughly how much C 1/2 tsp would give me. Or how much natural C equates to 500mg or 1 Gram of synthetic ascorbic acid. I know you don't need as much as more easily assimilated with co factors etc.

I've seen supplements that have concentrated versions of amla etc plus lots of other fruits, including bilberries, kiwis etc.

So i just want to know if my mix will give me adequate levels. Do we really need lots of different powders?
1/2 tsp 3 x daily.
I also take nettle in another blend.
I've been taking Amla caps for a few weeks now, and one thing i have really noticed is my skin feels really soft. I expect that is the amla oil in the powder.

Thanks

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)