CureZone   Log On   Join
Hanna did you read the post at the doctor within on soy? Because his main concerns are:

9thbody Views: 1,231
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 171,219

Hanna did you read the post at the doctor within on soy? Because his main concerns are:

1. The hydrogenation of soy oil (all oils actually)
2. Phytic acid that occurs in all bean products and their affects on babies- not adults
3. aluminum byproducts as part of the processing- he may have one here-but I'd bet that this is all over the board in curd processing-cheese, etc.
4. The Genetically-Modified-Organisms of soy crops for agribusiness- (much as with corn and tomaotes and fish ;>})
5. It is much the same as taking a piece of the whole picture and treating it as doctors do in allopathic medicine- they focus intently on one illness and leave the whole out.

In the scheme of things soy is like any other "vegetable" and now animals- you must pick a clean source and buy repsonsibly- if a clean source cannot be found then forgo the product- but to go into ones kitchen and clear one thing or another completely out is perhaps overeacting?

I want to SAY right now I amnot defending soy or saying you should e eating it- I am saying to be truly healthy all needs to be measured within the context of the whole

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.393 sec, (1)