CureZone   Log On   Join
Last night liver flush did it work?

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Parasite Cleanse, Kidney Cleanse, Liver Flush, Bowel Program acco...

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

More
MelanieP Views: 1,458
Published: 16 years ago

Last night liver flush did it work?

Hi =)

I did a Liver Flush last night and I would like to post my results for some feedback, this is only my second time and it was much different than the first one.

When I went to bed I wasn't tired AT ALL! I followed dr Hilda's recipe. So I went to bed at 10 with my mixture. After taking it I layed in bed and watched some tv, still not tired. I was to say 30 min after I took it, it was like someone had put a sleeping pill into my mixture, I was so groggy and tired and I couldn't keep my eyes open....it was like I popped 3 tylenol pm's. I couldn't sleep deep enough last night, I don't think I have ever tried to sleep that deep I could feel myself trying to sleep SOOO deep. When I woke up this Am I was really groggy and had that hangover feeling from taking sleeping pills. Is this usual when doing a LF. Also I am passing rages of really big stones to small, with a very odd smell. Does this sound like my liver needs some TLC? Should I do an enema today to make sure all the stones pass? I would appriciate any feedback

Thanks SO much, Melanie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.984 sec, (1)