CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Epsom & Psoriasis questions

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Natural Cancer Remedies
Hundreds of thousands have cured their own cancers, and now yo...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
shinnob Views: 1,413
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 171,141

Re: Epsom & Psoriasis questions

Epsom Salts , I did only my first few flushes with Epsom Salts ( magnesium sulfate), although I was uncomfortable with the idea, because it is supposedly hard on one's kidneys. I then switched to Magnesium Citrate and have never looked back.>

Thank you for your reply, now do you take Mag. Citrate in pill form or in liquid. I bought some liquid but it has saccharin and citric acid in it so I didn't use it. Am having trouble with citrus so was scared to make it worse.

Epsom Salts .>

So you take the pills then? If you don't mind telling me I would love to hear your exact protocol and what results you have seen and how long they have taken or should I just look up all your posts? You sound like you are doing something more feasible. Did you do a kidney cleanse before?

<. I have done the flush you described with taking 1/4 oil every 15 min. It was hell and it did not produce any more stones and was in my opinion no more effective than the Hulda Clark e flush, which recommends 1/2 cup OO (Olive-Oil) mixed w. 1/2 cup lemon/grapefruit juice, taken only once. So I stick to it, except I now take almond oil instead of Olive oil, since it works just the same and does not pruduce the gag reflex in my body.>

Yes it was awful! I have to do apple juice with mine but it did get that stuff out. The second day (yesterday) was quite weird. I will post on that separately.

<
You ARE getting rid of stones, that's to be celebrated! And the bigger ones often come with later flushes....>

yes, thank you, this is helpful, as is the mention of the kidney cleanse post as that may be the pain I have instead of the gall bladder as I thought. STill doesn't hurt to get that all out!

Shinnob

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.718 sec, (1)