CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: from Glenn D. Please help me...

MH 108 Views: 1,331
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,711,263

Re: from Glenn D. Please help me...

Thank you MH I will order some air restore from Jody.

Question... in the meantime, I have the 2oz Breath of Life spray, which has both Lobelia and Mullein in it.
YES

BREATH OF LIFE/ SINUS
Ingredients: Mullein, Lobelia, Goldenseal, Sinus Formula, Tree / Earth / Ocean Iodine Minerals, essential oils, Raw Apple Cider Vinegar, Olive Leaf, Desert Parsley; extracted in herbal tincture.
Suggested use: Breath- spray throat /mouth. Sinus- Spray nose/face at bedtime.

Will this work similar for the time being?
SPRAYED EXTERNALLY AROUND THE NECK AND USE CAUTION ALWAYS WHEN DEALING WITH THROAT SWELLING....A SWOLLEN THROAT CAN BE A SCARY THING IF IT RESTRICTS BREATHING....ONCE YOU KNOW A FORMULA/PRODUCT IS "GOOD", THEN YOUR OK...

Is air-restore the one that makes your lungs puke or was that the Maximum Restore?
PURE LOBELIA CAN BE USED TO GET THE LUNGS TO THROW UP, BUT I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF ANYONE TAKING IT THAT FAR.....I HAVE USED IT TO THE POINT YOU SPIT UP FROM THE LUNGS, BUT NEVER THROWN UP.

I hope you are taking lots of pictures there in Fantasy Land to share with us later.
TOO MANY
TIGERS
ELEPHANTS
KING COBRAS
DESERTS / JUNGLES/OCEANS
ETC.........
TODAY A LOCAL LADY IS TAKING US TO A 7 STAR HOTEL ON A TOUR TO SEE HOW THE RICHEST PEOPLE TRAVEL...THE HOTEL IS ABOUT 1/4 MILE FROM WHERE WE ARE STAYING AND YOU CAN SEE THE GUEST ARRIVING ON A HELECOPTOR PAD ON TOP OF THE HOTEL, ETC.....I GUESS THE ROOMS GO FOR LIKE TEN GRAND A NIGHT OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT...THIS IS THE FAKE LAND OF DUBAI WHERE THE SHEEKS WANT TO ATTRACT THE WEALTHY, ONLY THEY HAVE FAILED TO DO SO...MOST BUILDINGS ARE EMPTY..STORES LUCKY TO MAKE A SALE OF ANYTHING OTHER THAN FOOD.

EVERYTHING IN DUBAI IS EXPENSIVE, BUT THE SHEEKS MAKE IT SO ALL HAVE A JOB AND A NICE CAR OR YOUR REMOVED...SO NO BUMS ALOUND AND NATURALLY, THEY MONITOR ALL THEIR SLAVES.....AND YOU HEAR MUSLIMS CHANTING FROM THEIR TEMPLES ALL DAY.

BASICALLY DUBAI IS A LAND OF TOWELHEADS AND THE THOUSANDS OF IMPORTED WORKERS HOUSED IN THEIR APARTMENTS..EACH SHEEK BUILDING HIS SUPER BUILDING TO IMPRESS HIS BROTHERS..SOME OF THESE SKY SCRAPERS ARE SO CLOSELY BUILT, THAT THEY COULD NEVER TEAR THEM DOWN WITH OUT HARMING ALL THE BUILDINGS NEXT TO THEM...EVERYTHING BEING BUILT ON NOTHING BUT SAND, MAKES FOR SHORT LIFESPAND OF ALL BUILDINGS IN MY OPINION.

"IF" YOU LIKE LOOKING AT YOUR OIL DOLLARS AT WORK, THEN DUBAI IS FOR YOU...THEY HAVE BUILT THE FANCIEST SHOPPING MALLS ON EARTH...BUT YOU DON'T SEE CUSTOMERS BUYING THE EXPENSIVE PRODUCTS..YOU DO SEE EXPENSIVE CARS EVERYWHERE AND EVERYONE LIVES BEHIND A LOCKED GATED WALL.

BANGCOK HAS THE FANCY HOTELS AS WELL, BUT ONCE OUT OF THE MAIN CITIES, PEOPLE BECOME MORE "NORMAL" AND TO THE FURTEST NORTH THE POOREST LIVE AND WORK HARD AND YOU STILL SEE EXTREMELY EXPENSIVE HOTELS IN THE MIDDLE OF NO WHERE AS THE TOURIST TRADE TRIED TO MAKE A GO OF IT, BUT MAYBE HAVE 5% OF THE ROOMS FILLED...ANYWHERE FROM $100 - $300 PER NIGHT TO SLEEP....NOT MUCH DIFFERANT THAN AMERICA IF YOU SEEK THE CITY OR NICE ROOMS...THE NICE HOTELS WILL COST $50-$100 PER MEAL, WHILE ON THE STREETS YOU CAN EAT FOR PENNIES FROM THE LOCAL FLOATING FOOD STANDS.

WHEN YOU CONSIDER THE "LAW" / "GOVERNMENT" AND ESPECIALLY TRAVEL, ETC.....OHIO, U.S.A. IS SUPERIOR IN EVERYWAY, ACTUALLY, MOST OF THE U.S.A. IS SUPERIOR PLACE TO BE...WE DO HAVE MORE FREEDOMS, EVEN THOUGH WE ARE LOOSING THEM QUICKLY.......

IF YOU CONSIDER ALL, FROM BUGS, SNAKES, GOVERNMENT, TRANSPERTATION, LIFE IN GENERAL...THE U.S.A. IS THE PLACE TO LIVE FROM WHAT I HAVE SEEN IN MY LIFETIME..

IN THE USA, YOU CAN OWN A PIECE OF LAND, BUILD YOUR OWN HOME, DO YOUR OWN THING AND HAVE A PARADISE AS LONG AS YOU STAY AWAY FROM THE CITIES........AND THE TOURIST AREAS...IF YOU EVER WANT TO DESTROY A COUNTRY, JUST ALLOW THE TOURIST TRADE TO ENTER.....

MH

I take it that Jin Lee does not have access to a computer? I would love to send him my picture to try distance healing.

Hope you're getting a tan.

Glenn

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.047 sec, (2)