CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: from Glenn D. Please help me...

MH 108 Views: 1,389
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,710,575

Re: from Glenn D. Please help me...

Hi MH;
HAY

Sorry to bother you while you are away but I need your help big time.

Something is blocking my throat big time.
OK

It seems to be somewhere just around or below the thyroid. It is hard to tell.
OK WAS THIS SLOW OR FAST?

I can feel it when I swallow. Sometimes much more than others. Then sometimes very little at all.
OK

And there is a very very thick mucus associated with it that i have to keep forcing up and out when the throat is acting up.
OK, SO YOUR HAVING SOME "INFECTION" COMING OUT......

I can sometimes hear saliva gurgling in my throat when I swallow it during the time periods that this condition is very prevalent.
OK

It does not appear to be blocking anything while eating or drinking or impeding my breath unless I let the mucus accumulate too much.
SURE

There is no pain associated with this condition.
GOOD

There are no other symptoms... but my stomach tends to churn like crazy at times... fear of course.

I find that there are many hours through out the day when this throat condition backs off quite a bit.
OK

The worst time is between 6 AM and 2 PM.
OK

Possible clue...I have previously mentioned dry mouth to you. Not as bad now but still with me.
OK

One other possible clue. My "stream" has been almost clear for many months now... which I know is a sign of constipation.
BEING A FRUIT / JUICE DRINKER, THE STREAM SHOULD ALWAYS HAVE SOME COLOR AND OFTEN SMELL AS THE RICH MINERAL DRINK IS USED BY THE BLOOD STREAM TO REMOVE WASTE......THOSE DRINKING LARGE AMOUNTS OF WATER OFTEN END UP WITH A CLEAR STREAM AND LIKE TO BELIEVE THEY ARE HYDRATED WHEN IT IS CLEAR.....BUT CLEAR IS A SIGN OF DEHYDRATION IN MOST CASES.

SO LETS ASSUME YOUR DEHYDRATED AND THIS WILL CAUSE THE LUNGS TO PRODUCE MUCUS AND CLOG THE THROAT......DO YOU HAVE YOUR TONNSELS? CAN YOU MASSAGE YOUR NECK WITH OUT PAIN?

Just thought of another clue. My voice has gone raspy. It has been doing so off and on for a while now.
SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAVE WHAT MANY AMERICANS GET EVERY FALL...THE CLOGGED / SORE TYPE THROAT AS WEATHER CHANGES TO COLD AND THEYB COME INTO THEIR HOUSE AND LACK SUNSHINE AND CLEAN AIR, ETC.

Just thought of another clue. Even on just juice and fruit smoothy, I ten to want to do a lot of belching.
IF YOUR NOT MIXING IT UP WITH OTHER FOODS, THEN THE BELCHING WOULD SEEM "ODD", BUT IN EITHER SITUATION, THE BELCHING IS A SIGN OF WASTE AND OR YOU NEED A GOOD CHIROPRACTIC TREATMENT.......I WOULD HAVE WENT TO THE CHIROPRACTOR DAY 1 OF THIS SITUATION...YOUR NECK MOST LIKELY IS OUT OR YOUR SPINE......AND THE DRAINAGE IS NOT CORRECT....OFTEN A CHIROPRACTOR CAN CURE THIS IN A FEW MINUTES.......YOU CAN SLEEP ON A PILLOW THE WRONG WAY AND WAKE UP WITH A NECK OR SPINE OUT OF PLACE VERY EASILY...IT HAPPENS TO US ALL, EVEN THOSE MUCH YOUNGER.

The clear stream is a mystery because I eat a more healthy diet than 99% of the people on this earth and use many of your herbal products.
AN EXPERIMENT:
TAKE A SMALL PINCH OF SALT AND THROW TO THE BACK OF YOUR THROAT AND THEN SWALLOW A FULL GLASS OF CLEAN WATER. LOOK AND SEE IF YOUR STREAM IS NOT YELLOW.....IF IS YELLOW, THEN YOU WERE DEHYDRATED, BUT IT IS STILL A CHIROPRACTIC ISSUE MOST LIKELY.

Perhaps another clue. All the years that i have been working on restoring the human temple of my soul, I have not been able to concur always being cold and having cold hands and feet. Two and a half years of daily sitz bath may have helped many areas... but cold hands and feet remain.
THERE ARE SO CALLED DISEASES SUCH AS REYDARDS, ETC. AND OTHER MUSCLE ISSUES, BESIDES THE COMMON THYROID SUGGESTIONS, ETC. TO EXPLAIN COLD EXTREMEITIES...I GUESS YOU CAN ONLY IMAGINE WHAT YOUR HANDS/FEET WOULD FEEL LIKE IF YOU HAD NEVER DONE ANYTHING FOR YOUR HEALTH......BECAUSE MEDICAL ALLOWS PEOPLE TO LOOSE ALL FEELINGS IN THEIR HANDS, THEY HAVE ZERO CURE/HELP. I WOULD SEE THE CHIROPRACTOR ONCE A MONTH OR MORE FOR LIFE FOR THIS SITUATION ALONG WITH PUTTING SPRAY III ON THE ARMS/HANDS DAILY FOR LIFE. AND OF COURSE TAKE DAILY PLANT FATS.

Of course since this cam on I have for the past 4 days ingested only fruit juice or fruit smoothy. Plus used a ton of your various sprays I II II etc plus potassium/iodine spray, thyroid spray, and olive leaf caps(8),hormone balance(2 to 4), a little LBB, plus a daily drop or two of OOO in juice and a bit of no-pest in juice once in a while. And I have been making some of your liver/gallbladder tea.
KEEP THIS IN MIND
IF THE BODY IS CLEANSING IN A PARTICULAR AREA, TAKING ALLOT OF GOOD HERBS WILL ENABLE IT TO DO MORE, SO MORE MAY COME OUT BEFORE THE BODY IS CLEAN OF THE WASTE.....AND AGAIN, OFTEN THIS IS A CHIROPRACTIC ISSUE AND ONCE CORRECTED, THE NECK CAN DRAIN PROPERLY AND THE PROBLEM BE FIXED VERY FAST.

By the way I have in recent months consumed the following:

8 oz bottle iodine/potassium
8 oz herbal kidney/pancreas cleaner(adult)
8 oz herbal liver tonic/ skin itch relief (2 bottles)
16 oz adrenal balance
16 oz herbal dewormer(adult)
16 oz CMC
4 oz parasite tincture(adult)
FOR THE NORMAL PERSON THAT WOULD GET SOME SERIOUS CLEANSING GOING ON...IN YOUR CASE IT IS JUST 1 STEP FORWARD. RELY ON THIS:
"YOUR" BODY KNOWS BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TRUST WHAT IT IS DOING AT ALL TIMES.

And prayer, which I dearly love, is my constant companion.
ANSWERED PRAYER COMES IN MANY FORMS........

Thank you MH and God Bless you and Brenda
THANK YOU, BY THE WAY, I THINK YOU WOULD ENJOY THAILAND....SEEK OUT A FELLOW CALLED JET LEE..HE IS A X MONK THAT ENJOYS TEACHING PEOPLE THE ANCIENT WAYS OF THE EAST AND I BELIEVE HE IS THE BEST CHIROPRACTOR I HAVE EVER MET....HE ALSO WORKS ON PEOPLE ANYWHERE ON EARTH IF HE HAS THEIR PICTURE, BUT A PERSONAL VISIT IS SUPERIOR.
WHEN YOUR BOAT SAILS IN, STOP BY AND PICK US UP OR HAVE JET COME SPEND A FEW WEEKS WITH YOU AS YOUR PERSONAL TRAINER...THE ONLY THING HE ASK IS THAT YOU NEVER EAT BEEF EVER AGAIN, WHICH IS EASY FOR YOU!
IT IS WINTER NOW AND THEY STILL AIR CONDITION THEIR SWIMMING POOLS AS THE PAPAYA GROWS EVERYWHERE...SO YOU CAN SEE CANADA IS A BAD PLACE TO BE LIVING RIGHT NOW...BY THE WAY, JET PRETTY MUCH BELIEVES ALL DISEASE IS CAUSED BY 'FEAR", WRONG BREATHING AND WRONG DIET AND SURELY WE CAN'T ARGUE THAT POINT.

BLESSINGS,
MH
Create a nice day,

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.734 sec, (3)