CureZone   Log On   Join
from Glenn D. Please help me...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
More
prayervoice Views: 1,529
Published: 11 years ago

from Glenn D. Please help me...

Hi MH;

Sorry to bother you while you are away but I need your help big time.

Something is blocking my throat big time.

It seems to be somewhere just around or below the thyroid. It is hard to tell.

I can feel it when I swallow. Sometimes much more than others. Then sometimes very little at all.

And there is a very very thick mucus associated with it that i have to keep forcing up and out when the throat is acting up.

I can sometimes hear saliva gurgling in my throat when I swallow it during the time periods that this condition is very prevalent.

It does not appear to be blocking anything while eating or drinking or impeding my breath unless I let the mucus accumulate too much.

There is no pain associated with this condition.

There are no other symptoms... but my stomach tends to churn like crazy at times... fear of course.

I find that there are many hours through out the day when this throat condition backs off quite a bit.

The worst time is between 6 AM and 2 PM.

Possible clue...I have previously mentioned dry mouth to you. Not as bad now but still with me.

One other possible clue. My "stream" has been almost clear for many months now... which I know is a sign of constipation.

Just thought of another clue. My voice has gone raspy. It has been doing so off and on for a while now.

Just thought of another clue. Even on just juice and fruit smoothy, I ten to want to do a lot of belching.

The clear stream is a mystery because I eat a more healthy diet than 99% of the people on this earth and use many of your herbal products.

Perhaps another clue. All the years that i have been working on restoring the human temple of my soul, I have not been able to concur always being cold and having cold hands and feet. Two and a half years of daily sitz bath may have helped many areas... but cold hands and feet remain.

Of course since this cam on I have for the past 4 days ingested only fruit juice or fruit smoothy. Plus used a ton of your various sprays I II II etc plus potassium/iodine spray, thyroid spray, and olive leaf caps(8),hormone balance(2 to 4), a little LBB, plus a daily drop or two of OOO in juice and a bit of no-pest in juice once in a while. And I have been making some of your liver/gallbladder tea.

By the way I have in recent months consumed the following:

8 oz bottle iodine/potassium
8 oz herbal kidney/pancreas cleaner(adult)
8 oz herbal liver tonic/ skin itch relief (2 bottles)
16 oz adrenal balance
16 oz herbal dewormer(adult)
16 oz CMC
4 oz parasite tincture(adult)

And prayer, which I dearly love, is my constant companion.

Thank you MH and God Bless you and Brenda

Create a nice day,

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.264 sec, (2)