CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ok

sigh... Views: 1,736
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,708,933

Re: ok

My tongue is really white sometimes. If i eat or drink something it turns the color of the food. I think u guys r right about it being somthing comming up. I think its candida or some fungal infection. If it can get in the saliva it can get on the lips if u lick ur lips right? It would prob be pretty hard to stop. HIV/AIDS patients get exfoliative cheilitis all the time too. I think some of it is caused by fungal infections. But not all of it?? If HIV/AIDS patients get it because of their inability to fight off infections than it makes sense that it is an infection. If half of it is caused by candida and other strains of fungus, than maybe its all caused by fungus just some strains that r yet to be determined. I do notice slight improvement if i breath out my nose and never lick. But, I think the majority of the people on this forum have gone through the antifungal routines. But antifungals have to be specific to the strain of fungal infection right? Also some candida strains r resistant to antifungal medacins i believe.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.875 sec, (1)