CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help, can't take this.

LPN12345 Views: 7,247
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,708,068

Re: Help, can't take this.

Hi Self Betryal;

What helped me with mouth odor was Xylitol toothpaste. It has no fluoride in it and it helps a lot. I also used a n antifungal oil of Oreagano (pure drops) I put about 10 drops in water and drink it slowly. I do take Cayrlic acid and liver thistle because otherwise you may have problems with your liver. But the Caprylic acid is for intestinal health.
I can't speak for others but this definitely helped my mouth not smell. Some mouth odors are a result of old food left in the teeth area. If that 's your problem it could be your digestive system. I take dandelion and Probiotic enzymes with Oxbile, and probiotics.It does help to take a multi vitamin too. It depends on what you want to do.   I've used this toothpaste and it may make your mouth feel dry, but  I had no mouth odor all day. I learned that certain meds will take certain things out of your body and it would help to restore those vitamins back in your bodies.  http://www.iherb.com/Xylitol-oral-care#p=1&sr=0   For instance some directics will take certain vitamins out of your body because you are urinating a lot.

I know is that pure Oil of Oregano has helped to  stop  fecal odors (especially if it's bacteria related or has something to do with Candida) you have  to defintely cut down on sugar,  it may help to cleanse your colon.  Taking these product without first cleansing may not help much as you start. I have learned in my Mycrobiolology class that our PH balance is important when it comes to infection and also that sugar does contribute to bacteria. This is something we can all look up on the interenet.Do your research and you will see.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

1.641 sec, (1)