CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Good news: RX antifungal doesn't worsen candida

aijian Views: 1,982
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,707,195

Re: Good news: RX antifungal doesn't worsen candida

What do you mean by loosing its effects fast? Describe what you feel? Raging yeast infection or toxicity feeling? IMO both feels almost the same and it's really hard to gauge the progress. IMO we have serious cases and I don't expect to fell better before 18 months to 24 months. Most experts agrees on thos time frame when candida/mold are a serious issue.

You mean that it doesn't work anymore or you wanna mean that 2-3 hours after taking it your infection comes back?

I take it with lemon juice, nystatin, terbinafine.

I also added a lot of natural product to my regimen. caprylic acid shakes, GSE, chlorella, N-acetyl cysteine, alpha-lipoic acid, glutathione, Vitamin C, panthetonic acid. I jump in infrared sauna everyday. Detox is really important when you are on RX if not I feel like !"/$ and I am persuaded that candida is back. When too toxic all my candida symptoms get back and I shake inside my boby + major anxiety. I can control this know by taking less antifungals when I feel toxicity becomes huge. I personnaly can't handle 4 itra a day for the moment and I am on itra since May 20th 2010 because too much toxicity makes me feel bad. Also, I have to do enema when on itra. Too much toxins, die-off. I taught same thing as you before. I taught that Itra was loosing power. But it was not the case. I was dealing with a real toxicity build up. Please consider various ways methods of daily detox.

Please Kakie beware aspartame. Our body breaks down Aspartame in acetaldehyde (one of the worst candida toxin) and most of us are really sensitive to it. Everytime I drink a diet soda it increases my chemical load and I know it's really bad for my overall feeling and it impacts on my health over several day.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.844 sec, (1)