CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Interesting video regarding Aluminum toxicity

Views: 2,661
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,706,555

Re: Interesting video regarding Aluminum toxicity

for aluminum you can also just eat a lot of organic apples -- natural source of malic acid. i think cranberries are also a good source. the pectin will also help to absorb metals in the gut unlike just plain malic acid.

google: 'mini beet protocol'

re: the order in which to chelate, my opinion is that you can't apply any Science to this. the body may have an order and you just have to abide by what the body tells you. the whole Hulda Clark order of detox is a different concept. you certainly need to have your colon working properly if you do any sort of internal cleansing. the liver and kidneys will take the brunt of any type of internal metal cleansing. without bile flow metals can hit the blood stream and then fail to exit the liver which will cause big problems... another reason to go with saunas. whatever you try do it very gently and carefully at first to gauge your reaction and act accordingly.

from what i have read, there never exists just one type of metal poisoning, usually people are dealing with a host of different metals. and they all interact with eachother. also eliminate fluoride from your environment. no fluoridated showers or tapwater.

arsenic is particulary tricky because it is found in many household products, contaminated foods and environmental sources. you really need to clean up your environment and food sources to remove the source first, which may even include moving if you live in a polluted city. get rid of as many cleaning products as possible and look into Hulda Clark 's list of contaminated food sources. once you are in a clean environment try to each completely organic for 1 week to see if this makes a difference, otherwise it is too expensive for most people.

mercury is terrible, but at least most of the sources are known: seafood, amalgams, lightbulbs, thimerosal in vaccines, etc etc. if you haven't read andrew cutler then do so as soon as possible. also read ray sahelian, sherry rogers. i read about 20 different authors.

removing the source for some people may be just enough to tip the tides in their favor. beyond that saunas are about the safest way to go. the ionic foothbaths like aqua chi also work, clay baths work. if i was you i would get the adrenals back to where they were before your dmps backfire and then start on the low dose oral edta since you said you were doing well on edta. people with heavy mercury tend to have very bad reactions to edta, so this may indicate that mercury is secondary for you.

perhaps look into isocort if your adrenals were damaged by the dmps.

try out some low doses of cilantro pesto... maybe 1 teaspoon a day to see if you can tolerate it. for some people this is the cheapest and easiest way to go, but for others it will just redistribute the metals and make them worse.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.422 sec, (2)