CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I still don't know....

carolynmil Views: 1,671
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,705,724

Re: I still don't know....

I agree with you Sans. I am around folks that eat Pizza, drink wine, eat ice cream, candy and they think I must be depressed because I can't eat them. I was the world's largest consumer of Bruester's milk shakes. I was so happy when I had dental implants and was advised to drink milk shakes for the 1st 24 hours. I consumed so many I didn't want to see another one for a very long time.

I didn't realize that the cravings were symptomatic of a larger problem with imbalance. I just continued eating what I thought my body wanted, and wrote it off as low blood sugar. Well, I think that the "bad" foods create problems even in the absence of Candida. If someone studied the physiological overload created by the abuse of pizza, beer, wine, simple carbohydrates, I think it would be determined that a significant amount of biological stress is placed on the systems during the processing and digestion of these foods. That, IMO is one (not the entire) reason longevity is correlated with caloric restriction. Look at the Durk Pearson and Sandy Shaw work that was performed back in the 80's...the Life Extension work. That was/is an excellent model for health. A lot of the subsequent Life Extension work is an out growth of what Durk and Sandy uncovered.

Long story to say: Yes, we are all very different in how we process nutrients (good and bad). But, I disagree that Antibiotics are the sole culprit in the Candida process. I believe that some of the foods, the additives that we consume further compromise the intestinal tract, opening the door for Candida (and other conditions) to seize control. We form an almost addictive pattern with some of these "bad foods". That is a cycle that needs to be broken if healing is to occur. We have to become masters of what we consume, and not vice versa. And, I would go so far to say that being master means governing what we consume on all levels.

OK....I am off my soapbox.

Carolyn

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.172 sec, (1)