CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I still don't know....

dvjorge Views: 1,734
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,705,821

Re: I still don't know....

I am sorry to focus it in this way. I have been here in this forum sharing my ideas, learning and helping everytime I can. I am only one, but we all together are a big force. Most people in this forum know current anticandida treatments are poor and don't guarantee results. I have trying to find why they are uneffective and where is the problem. Two year ago, I was convinced the main problem was how to recover what the Antibiotics killed, the flora. Now, I know the flora can be recovered, and if there are antagonistic bacterial strains lost, they can been brought back with a fecal implant from a healthy person. This gave me hope but I am not sure this is a definitive answer. Please guys, all candida protocols tell you to replenish the bacterias after antifungals, so the experts think recovering the flora is the main point to avoid relapse. If they are right, we have the way to recover the flora. So, my questions are :
Is the candida relapse flora dependeble ??
Is there anything else that allow candida be pathogenic in spite we can recover an indigenous flora from a healthy donor ??
I think these two questions are important for all us.
There will be a moment where we will wish to be off of this forum and enjoying our life.
Thanks,
Jorge

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.500 sec, (1)