CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I still don't know....

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
dvjorge Views: 1,736
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,705,508

Re: I still don't know....

That is the point.
So, nobody can say an intestinal candidiasis can be cured. I am not telling that eating pizza and soda is a healthy way to eat but who has not been affected by candida in the intestines, can eat pizza, soda, and anything without problems. A cure is not a management. I, myself, have learned enough about good nutrition to eat better for the rest of my life but I don't want to be conditioned to an anticandida diet. If you eat sugar, and the fungus regrowth in your gut again, it is because never was eliminated or your flora never recovered. I mean the balance we had before to take Antibiotics didn't come back anymore. That is my reason for HPI and fecal transplants. I know this part can be done with human feces but still there is another part that worries me. Can be the fungal form of candida totally eliminated ????
There are only 3 things, antifungals, immune system and flora.
I know perfectly candida can be managed but that isn't my goal with this problem even if I don't come back to my old habits. We don't have to be satisfied with management. There was a normal intestinal state before to take Antibiotics , and that is what I want to recover. We are here sharing ways to recover our health but we need to be ambitious with our results. Two years ago, there wasn't almost information about how to recover the gut flora, in fact, some candida "experts" claim candida always relapse because the intestinal flora can not be recovered after Antibiotic intake. This thought has changed with fecal transplants because we know oral pharmaceutical probiotics can not replace a lost flora because they don't implant and don't have the required variety to supply the gut with the lost species. So, now what ??? We can do HPI and fecal implant at home and recover many bacterial species. Is it the real problem that allow candida to relapse ?? It is demostrated the flora can be recovered with human feces, and if it was the lost link, we get it now. The other part could be candida never come back to its previous state. Guys, there isn't mistery in this life and the anticandida treatments have weak parts. If we find and correct, if possible, the weak part, we win this war.
Jorge

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.973 sec, (2)