CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I still don't know....

kingcheesemaster Views: 1,684
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,705,724

Re: I still don't know....

Let's be honest. If we could all go back to any diet we chose, we would eat WHATEVER we want. I grew up on sugary foods and pizza...in moderation, but there was never a factor of it contributing to candida. I didn't even get candida till i took Antibiotics in large doses for Acne when i was 20( I didn't even have bad acne, it was just a stupid ass dermatologist!). up until that i was 95% healthy, and would eat anything without worry as most "normal" people do. I'm not saying eating junk is good for you, but it's not to blame for the start of candida, really. and people who say they would gladly eat food that adheres to the candida diet for life are just lying to themselves. Candida comes first, then the craving for sugary foods. You get candida from an overgrowth as we all know, and i'm willing to bet anyone here who has a noticeable problem with candida is because of Antibiotics , birth control or some other immune suppressants.

we should all be able to walk into a grocery store and eat food we like without anxiety of consequence, within reason of course. anything less than that, i think, is letting candida run your life. we can't life like that

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

5.578 sec, (1)