CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I still don't know....

sans sucre Views: 2,073
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,705,402

Re: I still don't know....

I hear ya Jorge. But, can we really look at pizza, soda and ice cream as the "normal" way of eating? It is the "common" way of eating, yes. But, these foods were not around until the 20th century, and "IF" the foods are in some small or large part to blame for why we have developed candida in the first place, then the answer is "no", we surely cannot go back to what made us ill in the first place. One can argue that others can eat this way and not get candida, but we also know that we are all different, with different levels of resilience, and also that more and more and younger and younger people seem to be getting candida. Maybe we are the canaries in the coal mine. And one can certainly argue that Antibiotics and environmental stress are large factors also, but I believe the poor state of the modern diet is as much to blame.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.359 sec, (1)