CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I still don't know....

KfrLvr1234 Views: 1,791
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,705,402

Re: I still don't know....

I agree with what you've said about diet.

I guess I must be stubborn or just ignorant because I can't see myself changing my diet for the rest of my life because of candida.

I did some important dietary changes years ago because I thought they were healthier choices. Therefore if I'm going to do that again for candida then I may as well be dead because that would be a miserable existence for me.

Admittedly some people have it way worse than others, so I can understand them having to employ drastic changes in their diets because of it.

I have had bv for years and never understood what it was until a year or so ago. Now, I try as many natural means of healing myself as I can afford but my diet will not change further.

I do not consume unhealthy foods, like soda, but there is nothing wrong with pizza or fried chicken or even ice cream if they are prepared in a healthy manner, especially if they are prepared from organic ingredients. I strongly believe that some are these 'normal' foods, are part of the problem why our bodies succumb so easily to things like candida. I don't think anything is 'normal' anymore, not after all the tampering that's done with our food.

All that said, I'd think it a waste to exist in misery spending more time focusing on a disease and letting the good things in life pass you by. We just need to be aware of all our options so we don't spend the rest of our lives being miserable.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

5.813 sec, (1)