CureZone   Log On   Join
More than just a liver

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Parasite Cleanse, Kidney Cleanse, Liver Flush, Bowel Program acco...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Hundreds of thousands have cured their own cancers, and now yo...

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
More
Cyrulis Views: 1,935
Published: 16 years ago

More than just a liver

After a couple of dozens of LF'es I started to uderstand that despite our very best efforts to do a perfect flush, there is a whole universe of communications among organs, glands, electrical signals et cetera. I think it has much more independence than we attribute to it.

By that I mean even if we do everything perfectly on time, according to a protocol, moon cycles and so on, body prefers its (almost) own infine wisdom to calibrate internal homeostatic balance. Doing a Liver Flush is that we just consciously open one more opportunity for a healing event to take place.

But it sometimes happens that body does not do what we want it to do even though we are prepared at that time physically and phycologically. I am convinced that it all goes way beyond we can explain. For example, no stones came out, we could explain- there was not enough time for stones to get out. But then again next to times you do everything the same and time between those two Liver-Flush was smaller and the result was: more stones. For me personally, I still can't explain why I got that 30mm stone (which I still keep in my freezer) with the smallest amount of OO= 1/4 cup even though I tried 1/2, 3/4 OO, tried 1 cup of coconut oil (which resulted in one of the most miserable nights in my life) and so on; and I didn't feel a real urge to do a flush like at the other times; and it wasn't the very peak of my most successful LF'es.

And it's not only about the stones. Similar story with Epsom Salts . It was not at all times that ES worked as I predicted even protocol was the same.

The more flushes I did the more I noticed my liver's and my body's individuality or conscience or whatever word I can find for it.

Hey, we know about circadian cycle, don't we. Let's say you washed buses for 24 hours straight (i did) once. You don't remeber too much at the end of third straight shift, but you sure know that if you don't go to sleep- body will pretty much forcefully do just that. Once I slept 19 straight hours and I was told I fell asleep within about 0.5 seconds... .

I still can't forget that chineese have a saying: "good morning, how is your liver?" For me, it is clear thought that if your liver is out of sync- you yourself might very well be out of sync. It is like mini consciousness inside of us: with its own rythm, environment, vitality.

My point is: let's not be sure we control everything during and around liver flush, that it is just too complex to think it dos what we tell it to do, let's not forget that it can regenerate and it is long alive after the brain dies

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.063 sec, (2)