CureZone   Log On   Join
Mms dineral drops
 
  Views: 3,114
Published: 8 years ago
 

Mms dineral drops




I have been suffering with unexplainble rashes,bloating,lethargy,occasional cramps after certain foods,bad breath, white fury tongue for years and only recently found out i have a gluten and lactose allergy due to havng candida in my stomach etc for most of my life.Im now very dehydrated and have malnutrition.
Having been interested in health and nutrition as a hobby, i have tried to heal myself with juicing and eating a pretty healthy Diet to which have now found to be wrong for having candida!So, i was given a hair allergy test and advised to try the miracle mineral drops to eliminate the candida;being eager and also very busy i decided to buy the drops and was told to mix one drop with one drop of citric acid - due to the lack of product my nutritionist advised me to get it from a herbal shop where they told me it was 1 drop to 3 citric and i explained i was told differently and they said ok;I am slightly sensitive as a person and took 1 drop the first day 2 the second until the fourth day when i decided it was a bit strong and my stomach and osophegus felt on fire so i stopped as i didnt know what to expect,(I felt ok for the first 2 days)I am 43 years old with a allergy to penecillin, which i remember my gp questioning as i got older so my body has a strange reaction to fungus;I have had shingles twice once at 29 and again after pregnancy 4years ago so my immune system isnt so great.
What i would like to know is there anyone out there who could advise me as i am worried i could have done some damage to my immune system taking the mms as the day after i stopped i got so low and depressed and felt physically stripped of everything! it finally took 7 days for the queasy feeling to lift and i havent been eating much due to an absess on my gum which appeared on the day after stopping!!interesting news as i managed to clear up the absess in 2 days with using mms as a mouthwash!!
So it definately works but could i have done some damage to my immune system as it may not have been strong enough to cope with the wrong dosage and sudden stoppage?its been 2 weeks since i stopped and i have had a rash and experienced pain after eating the wrong food more intensively;feels like i am full of toxins stuck in my liver etc is this possible?a little swollen and very lethargic.
I would like to heal my immune system and start taking the blazei- mrl mushroom supplement and wonder if it is a good idea right now as they say to keep off mushrooms when having candida????Any info on diet etc,greatly appreciated,please help???

 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

3.766 sec, (2)