CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Newbie...Help!

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
brenda50 Views: 1,428
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 170,310

Re: Newbie...Help!

Whew! that doesn't sound good.
Sounds like parasites to me. Try the UniKey products (not sure if I may name brand names). I think they can help. You could also ask them about what specialized labs to send your stool samples to.
I have some ideas about what it is you could have and you need to start cleansing asap.
Start with colon therapy to cleanse encrusted stuff off the walls of your intestine (that by itself can give your symptoms) and to wash away some types of parasites. I'd augment with fiber 2x daily, 1-2 grams buffered C-vitamin, and nutritional oils. Then, when you are cleaned out (it could take several sessions; the professionals at the clinic can tell you when you ready), see how you feel.
If okay, start repopulating your intestines with good intestinal bacteria. If you are in the U.S. or Canada, the best is Dr Nashira/Nahira's (not sure of the spelling) probiotic formula. If resident somewhere else, write me and I'll help you find a product. In any case, keep up the fiber (2-3 tbsp daily in a glass of water) as it'll help to keep you clean.
If you're not okay after the colon cleansings, send in that stool sample if you haven't already done so, and start taking the herbal protocols. Consider your diet: most parasites are in heaven if you eat sugars and sweets, for example. If they don't seem to go away, I've used and reccomended prescrition medicine. If you do this, keep up your herbal cure at half dosage for the duration of the prescription medicine course of treatment. When you've been taking herbal medication a few months and think that you might be okay, send in another stool sample. In fact, send in 3 samples, each with a few month interval, as they can hide and turn up again. I'd reccommend doing this even if you have negative results. Three negatives mean negative, one means hope and two means encouragement. Keep up the colon cleansings while using your herbal treatment to keep things stirred up so they can't recolonize. When you are good again, introduce the probiotics, which you will need to do daily for a few months to get the right bacteria established, then, depending on your lifestyle, you can slack off to every other day or every third day. Finally, check your lifestyle so you don't get reinfested!
Let me know how it goes, and good luck,
B50

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.219 sec, (2)