CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Rebuttal

Dquixote1217 Views: 4,320
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,703,279

Re: Rebuttal

We have had our differences in the past, haven't we?  Thus I got quite the chuckle to see us lumped together by our mistaken poster.  I also had to laugh about the "oleander cult" part.  Now "iodine cult"?  You betcha.  Unlike oleander, iodine stains the skin and thus makes it easier to paint on all the stripes and symbols we use in the "iodine cult" rituals.  Was thinking though - since one of the reported beneficial (depending on your point of view I suppose) side effects of oleander is increased libido, perhaps we could have some combined cult meets and have iodine-oleander fertitlity rite rituals?

As far as getting upset at me in the past, ahhh - forget it.  We all wish we could change some things in the past - and that includes some less than kind posts I have made in response to others in days gone by.  Wish I had some of those back now.  But I am trying to be a kinder, gentler kind of Quixote these days.  Though there are times that is not so easy, and the trusty lance and faithful Rocinante are always ready.  Perhaps the lessons I have learned are one of the reasons I did not support ML's banishment as well as not desiring H's banishment either.  I mean, if an ol' onery goat like me can learn new tricks . . .

You know, some may think that this thread was mostly a popularity contest.  I disagree.  I think it was a reflection of how people who care about CZ and the behavior of members and mods feel.  Sure, popularity likely played a part - but I would submit that popularity has come from earned respect and certainly not any butt-kissin' by ol' Quixote  Tis not my way. Yours either.  And thus sometimes we tango a bit.

Yeah, we are doing pretty well for the most part.  I'm limping a bit after a blind side assualt by a drunk lowlife, but on the mend.  Lu has finally put back on most of the lost weight from her disastrous trip to Californication where the smog and allergies and her kids pets put her in the hospital twice before she could limp back home.  No doubt the colloidal silver and iodine have helped.  Maybe even that cult-classic oleander.

I hope you are doing well too.  O/T, but out of curiosity, what kind of songs do you write and perform?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

1.750 sec, (2)