CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Moderator abuse

Views: 4,366
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,703,056

Re: Moderator abuse

Yer a frickin m*o*o*n if you think I support or like Tony. I don't generally like most folks on this website, cuz they make ASSumpriont like you just did based on you female hemmoraging hormones with no basis in fact, just whatever belief you hold that makes ya feel good.

I disagree with Quixote for reasons he knows from long ago, but I don't bother the dude, cuz he doesn't constantly whine and whimper like the Hv baby does incessantly. So, I'lve left ole Tony alone. He writes some decent stuff from time to time too.

There ain't no problem, but if there were, it'd be the inflated bombastic drivelings of Hv when he/she ventures out of her/his curezone forum onto other cz forums to piss his bu77shit. Hell, he's got his own friggin website for crikey's sake.

Evidently, his own website ain't enough to satisfy whatever it is inside, so he has to come on here and complain like a friggin woman who's run out of napkins.

Damn. worst part, he likes displayin his female emotions.

OK, I'll try to be a little more sensitive. Thank you for your kind tolerance, as you all seem to be toleratin so much else anyhow.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

4.234 sec, (1)